Dr. Suresh/Suryakant M. Dugani
M.Ch. FIAMS (Neurosurgery)(Nimhans)
Dr. Suresh M. Dugani is a 55 years young Consultant Neurosurgeon from Yamakanmardi Village, Belgaum District in North Karnataka. KARNATAKA STATE-- INDIA.
Son of Shri Mallappa & Mrs Narmada Virupaxappa Dugani
Married to Mrs Savita, has two daughters Miss. Pooja doctor, Miss. Priya studying medicine.
Dr. Suresh M. Dugani has :
Completed M.S. Gen Surgery training BANGALORE MEDICAL COLLEGE from Bangalore University, 1986.
Completed M.Ch Neuro Surgery from NIMHANS. Bangalore 1989.
Been awarded best out going Neurosurgeon NIMHANS (NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEUROSCIENCES) 1992.
Been awarded Silver Jubilee Gold Medal in Neuro Surgery – NIMHANS.
Trained and worked in England. New Castle upon Tyne.REGIONAL NEUROSCIENCES CENTRE.
Trained and worked in England. Western Gen Hospital Edinburg.
Attended 30 international conferences. Presented137 papers and Published36 papers.
PRESENTED 95 PAPERS IN NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL MEETINGS.
Trained in Micro Neuro Surgery and endoscopic Neuro Surgery.
ESTABLISHED REGIONAL NEURO SCIENCES CENTER -HUBLI 1996 FOR ADVANCED HIGHER NEURO SCIENCES SERVICES.
Unmatched Experience In Neuro Surgery
Dr. Suresh M. Dugani has so far performed:
- >16000 brain operations of all types.
- Head Injuries.
- Brain Tumours.
- 1200 Aneurysms/a-v Malformations.
- >480 PITUITARY MICROSURGERIES
- >180 ENDONASAL ENDO SCOPIC PITUITARY SURGERIES
- Brain Haemorrhage.
- Brain Infections.
- Stereotaxi Procedures.
- 360 Skull Base Lesions, Surgeries.
- 26500 Spinal /spinal cord Operations of all types
- Spinal Disc Prolapses
- Microlumbar Disc Ectomies, Fenestrations
- Endoscopic Spinal Surgeries
- Anterior Spinal Microsurgical Discectomies with Fusions, Disc Replacements, Cage Fixations
- Canal Stenosis
- Degenerative Diseases
- Spinal /Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Cord Tumours-980 CASES
- Congenital Anamolies
- Spinal Fixations all types Anterior/Posterior/lat
- 1200 Aneurysms at all locations.
- Congenital (BIRTH BRAIN AND SPINAL) ABNORMALITIES-hydrocephalus, meningomyelocoeles, tethered cord syndromes, encephalocoels, dermoids/ epidermoids, Diastatometamyelies
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- BRAIN TUMORS MICROSURGERY.
- ANEURYSMS SURGERY.
- TRANS SPHENOIDAL PITUITORY SURGERY-360 CASES.
- TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA-MICROVASCULAR DECOMPRESSION --340 CASES.
- STEREOTAXIC NEUROSURGERY 430 CASES /DIAGNOSTIC-385 CASES.
- ALL TYPES OF SPINE SURGERY,SPINAL CORD TUMORS-980 MICROSURGERY.
- SKULL BASE SURGERY
Association and Membership :
- Life member Indian medical association.
- Life member association of surgeons of India.
- Life member neurological society of India.
- Life member association of spine surgeons of India.
- Life member Indian Society of functional, and Stereotaxi Neurosurgeons.
- Life member neurovascular surgeons association India
- Life member association of skull base surgeons of India
- Life member Indian association of paediatric neurosurgeons
- Life member WFNS(World Federation of Neurological Surgeons)
- Life member Asian Congrees Of Neurological surgeons .
Consultant To :
- Shivakrupa Hospital, Hubli, Karnataka.
- Fortis-suchirayu multispeciality hospital
- Vivekanand General Hospital
- Railway Hospital, Hubli, Karnataka.
- City Clinic, Hubli, Karnataka.
- Shreyas Orthopaedic Hospital.
Working At :
- Neuro Surgery- SDM Medical College. DHARWAR
- SDM Dental College. DHARWAR-Dept CRANIO MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-